Monday, January 21, 2013

Appearance on 700 Club Interactive, on the Jesus Wife Fragment

There's been a rumour circulating that I appeared on CBN's 700 Club Interactive just before Christmas, and I can confirm that the rumours are true.  It was something of a new experience for me.  I have to confess that I had not heard of the programme before they got in touch with me, but when I mentioned it to others, they were able to fill me in.  The topic was the Jesus' Wife Fragment, which they spent ten minutes or so discussing from about half-way through the programme (begin at 14:48).  There is a short report, featuring Karen King and Claire Pfann (University of the Holy Land) and then Gordon Robertson interviews me via Skype.  Here's the Youtube version:




Or you can view it on CBN here:




I enjoyed taking part in the programme, but working with Skype was a little stressful as the connection went pretty blurry from about half-way through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a good point you made about Mary m. never thought that she could have been elderly.

Charaxa said...

I enjoyed your appearance very much. Thanks.