Monday, February 08, 2010

NT Pod 24: Was Mark the First Gospel?

I uploaded the latest NT Pod at the weekend, the second in the current series of back-to-back episodes on the Synoptic Problem, asking Was Mark the First Gospel?. In it I cover some of the main arguments for Marcan Priority, but I decided to save the argument from editorial fatigue for another NT Pod later in the year.

I have also released two extended episodes, which use the audio from my recent classes on the topics, and I will post separately on those in due course.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I wrote a post musing about how editorial fatigue (that I learned about in this podcast) might relate to my dissertation topic in historical linguistics. :)

Mark Goodacre said...

Great; thanks for the letting me know about your interesting post; I enjoyed reading, and it's nice to think that my work has stimulated reflection in a similar area.